Sneak peak of my job






People that been following my blog since 2009. I'm saying thank you from the bottom of my heart and some of them have become my most loyal friends since then. Dari dunia maya ke dunia realiti. I heart you all. *honest face*

Ok, why I'm opening my entry today with that is because people that known me before know where do I study or where do I work or what did I do to achieve where I am today. Not too shabby but still need some of improvement here and there.

Its been a long time since I really post about my works. but I do still post about my doodle from time to time right?

So yeah, been so busy traveling and transferring to the other city.. changing works

To cut things short, Here is one of my proposal this year.

Still need improvement tho don't u think?






During sketching time, banyak lagik paper. Tapi pening palak gilak banyak gilak nak di upload. hehe







One of the proposal


Once of the proposal after editing a bit, sketchup + vray + photoshop

Anybody more know how to use all this stuff? Tunjuk ajar ku sifu~~ hehe





Till next time,

11 comments:

  1. Waaa ktk krj apa sis? Mst bahagian arkitek juak tok. Sbb ktk pandey melukis..

    Kipidap sis (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aok deng. bahagian2 ya juak lah. hehe.. tapi bukan arkitek la. sik kesampaian ke sia. hehe kmk lebih ke designing, cad, montaj segala ya

      Delete
  2. I wonder how an accountant can turns into an architect. It does looks fun, tapi mesti byk harwork juak kan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really an accountant.. hehe learning jak. then after accountant, multimedia and business then I turn to learn architecture. ITS FUN FUN FUN! Stress but FUN! Me loving it heehe aok. hardwork memang. Well, truth to be told, semua keja pelu hardwork kan heehe

      Delete
  3. dlu penah stdy cad ni tpi fail hahaha....good luck in ur job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. dlu penah stdy cad ni tpi fail hahaha....good luck in ur job...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nape fail uchi.. dulu study kat mana? skrg buat apa? thanks uchi~!

      Delete
  5. Keep up the good work! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.