31 Days in March. Are you in or are you out?


Casual post from me after so long.




Remember when I start blogging like way back. Maybe early 2008? 2009? I'm not quite sure but I do remember it's been a while. Started to create a blog because one of my Chinese friend from Matrikulasi Labuan, Sim Ting Ann dare me to do so last time. (Been not in contact with him for quite a while. Even his blog is no longer updated and I don't think he still use his old number. So Sim, if suddenly there's a CNY  miracle time you get to read this. Thank you and give me a holla!)

Little did I know I become addicted to it (blogging) and somehow create so many relationship, and so call part time things to do. I've known some of my fellow good, great and some even my besties during our big moment last time. Didn't I miss them? The hell I do. The moment for us to stay up all night and visiting each others page, commenting like we all are talking directly in Whatsapp.

We all fell apart since the beginning of the new era. The era of "everything is at the end of your finger". The era of the rising stars of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Can't blame the others. I too fell off sometimes during that time but for me nothing can compare to being a blogger. Even if you rant endlessly about anything or something serious, we all have been there. Reading all that. Don't you think it is much more intimate than updating your so called fast social media (fb, insta, twitter)?

Even when I drift off somewhere, anywhere, I still try my best to update. Even with a simple ranting. Try to see my archive. I really try to update even once a month. I know I know I shoud do better. LOL. and I'm glad I keep my blog and not change it. It's like my precious treasure, for me. Not you.


I really drifting off from my real topic here actually.

Ok.

The picture above is actually from a long never lost blogger friend of mine, Vivian. It's her new blog. Touche. but hey at least its something right?

WELCOME BACK VIVIAN!

She started of this 31 days photo challenge for March. It might be easier to do in Instagram or Facebook. But I guess I am on to follow the challenge and try to post the pictures according to the date stated with some entry. If I am not that busy <--- REASONS 💁💁😜
When she posted in her Facebook, it actually attract most of our bloggers friend during that era. The era of 2009 and 2010(check my archive if you don't believe me. It is when we are posting more than one post in a day) How I actually miss that moment.

See?

I can't stop writing once I started.

Mostly now my entry is in English. Apart from I'm still trying to learn and write better in English, I will still be posting up few of my entries in BM and our own dialect, Sarawak Language. My mother-tongue.

I guess this is it for now. I conclude this by I will try my best for the 31 days photo challenge. Interpret it on how you see it. At least for the month of March. My blog will be updated everyday no?  😎

14 comments:

  1. Hey this is actually a good idea to ensure you post everyday, no? LOL
    i look forward to your update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I think too! At least I have something to post with an idea already. Just now the concern is my time and how willingly I'm doing it. LOL. But it is a great idea. Wanna join in the fun??

      Delete
  2. im on! start mac nak best juak camtok tiap ari ada nok d update. mesti org opis pelik nakpa dtaip kmk ari2 ketang keting jak bunyi hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mcm bunyi bermasak jak ya za..haha

      Delete
    2. Haha kmk brk nak madah benda sama tek. Kedak bunyi org bermasak jak rupa.
      Okeh set. Rami2 kita main. Biar meriah sikit hehe

      Delete
  3. yeah...xda alasan untuk skip hari ya k?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha coba v coba. Mudahan sekda skip. Nak post gmbr ajak pun sik bes. Semoga bertabah haha

      Delete
  4. Hello ztie.
    My blog pun ada up and down. Sometimes i rajin, sometimes i lazy. I used to pay for my blog but then..i terpikir, what if i write less or don't renew annual fee? So i would lose my blog. So i decided to go back jadi freeloader. Use blogspot only. I don't have to worry about losing my blog or rugi bayar. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha exactly the thought that been playing in my mind over and over and over again before. Thinking to get the customize domain or url as what people call it? But I'm so scared that I won't pay enough attention to it so like you said. Rugi bayar bah. Haha so kudos to whoever using paid domain!

      Delete
  5. hehehe
    dulu2 saya rajin lah
    itu setahun entry sampai 500 lebih
    sekarang dah fokus pada penulisan tertentu je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually memang like this. But i try to. Harap berjayalah hehe

      Delete
  6. hai awak.lmk kmk sik muncul eh.haha. tahniah kerana masih bertahan..teruskan usaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haiiiii tauk pun lamak sik muncul. haha sila lah rajin2kan dirik muncul di blog kmk dan blog ktk pun ok. kmk org tunggu! hehe

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.