About me

11:19 AM
What my Birthday Says about me
Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to takes things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.

*basically its true, i just love to chat. i do sometimes lies but no i hate pretender.. so why should i be one right? gets angry often at some things that i really cant accept.. for example, the pretenders, the all time cheater, even when they got caught.
*i do treat my friends importantly. they all my life. after my family of coz. even my sweetheart will always get the place after my friend.. (sorry babe... ^_^)
*i tend to get easily hurt and yes.. i recover faster then i thought sometimes. dats y people keep taking advantage on me i guess.
*daydreamer is a must.. without a dream.. i dunno what to do next.. eheheh
*erm.. sometimes i DO care about what others thing.. n most of the times i just dont give a damn.. ehehe.. sorry guys...
*other.. u guys think for me.. is it true ?
* for sure i lovesssss children!


WHo am i among my friends
You are The Sweetie! You are very sweet, genuine person, who never wants to see people hurting. You are everyone's friend, and you are happy to be such. You are very attractive, even if not physically, you have a beautiful spirit. Unfortunately, you tend to be the one who gets hurt. Guard your heart and try not to get your sensitive feelings hurt.

*indeed very2 true...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.