Partial of Writing's on the Wall

5:02 PM
I've been here before 
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime running
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me wanna stay

Such a powerful lyric with deep meaning.

Literally I've been here before. In this situation. and yes I keep on running away previously. The easiest way out don't you think? I don't want to run now. I think... maybe I can't.
It is much much more complicated than before.

But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day 
Then there's no more use in running
This is something I gotta face 

The storm has finally pass, at least that's what I'm thinking before. Apparently there is still storm ahead of me waiting to pass by me. This is really something I gotta face and not running away. No. Not anymore.

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall? 


Could you? Will you? Or will this just be another of my rendezvous?

How do I live? How do i breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating 
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?


Is this really the time for me to give up? Questions that keep on playing on repeat inside me.


Mr. Sam Smith,
Sir,
You never failed to pull me in your soulful songs.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.