Ma Happy Day n . . .

12:09 AM
niaaa~~~~ got one present dat i never tot i get it.. thanks to my long lost frensss~!!! gonna miss u all wen u guys not here wit me anymore.... we were suppose to hang out together b4 they went back but i've got not enaf money so i decline...
then at night, unexpectedly i received a package, small but heavy (not so heavy).... well, naa.. straight to the point....
i've got a new handphone for my belated birthday present!!!!! i mean, a BRAND NEW ONE... hahaha sony erickson w380i...
kehkehkhek.. dunno wat else to say.. too happy until my happy tears falls... ^_^

new phone man... hahaha.. i still dunno how to attach a pic here... i will put on some for u guys k.... chaoo...

oh ya... i sprain my legs.. huhuh its hurt.. but i have to pretend im ok .. or else i stuck at home 24 7

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.