March Challenge Day 10 : Close up

This Saturday and Sunday will be quite busy for me. Have something to do to settle with my mom and other, my cousin getting married, other cousin will be engaged. So today and tomorrow post will be schedule post since I don't want to "owe" few more days post again just like before.
Kepak tauk sik ngepong post ya hahaha and then bear in mind maybe I won't blog-walking for this weekend unless I can find a chance to do so.

Anyway.. back to the topic.

Simple and brief.

Continuation from Challenge Day 9 : Something New

Close up of my ring.







Saya suka simple. So this is perfect. Until I've been questioned, is it enough?


It is more than enough.

Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. Love your potted plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me toO! lol it gives this vibrant feelings in the room even-though its fake

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. dlm gmbr sik kacak gilak nya hahaha tapi depan2 kacak. nang sik gago nangga design lain dah kmk time ya terus pilih

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.