March Challenge Day 12 : My Shoes

Talking about shoes.
One thing you must know about me. I am crazy about shoes. Like super duper cray cray when it get to shoes. If you know me last time, you will know how much really I spend for shoes. But nothing like heels or wedges or things like that.

It is just purely shoes. Sport shoe. Casual shoes. Any shoes.

Usually my shoes never cost that much. I can and like to use the shoes that may only cost RM20 OR even less. My very first expensive shoes is actually  the Nike shoes. The pink and black to be exact. and it is actually a present from daddy. He caught me admiring the shoes, keep on looking back ati it, touching it, falling in love with it. I cannot find the shoes proper pictures. In this picture it doesn't looks so good and you might think why daddy spend so much. Don't judge it now. The picture doesn't actually do any justice to it. The shoes actually cost RM550 but since its warehouse sales and he manage to get it for 70% off only about hundred plus. This shoes is actually from 2011 until now. I still wear it. not bad for the price eh?

So thank you dadyy. Always.


My first expensive shoes thanks to daddy


This is my sport shoes. I use it for work to site, to play badminton, even hiking. I know i know. its not proper shoes for hiking. But the shoes for hiking is crazy expensive.

my multitasking shoes. haha


another multi tasking shoes while roaming the jungle



For my casual shoes. This is ONE of my favourite. But I cannot find it anywhere anymore. Maybe its in the car.... I have to check back later. I miss this shoes!




sport shoes after badminton session with friends.

My family feet photos! me, my cousins and my granny. Cool grandmother eh? haha



BUT, as in today, this year, on this date, my most favourite shoes of all time (including the black pink) is this shoes. Refer to photo below.




Can you see it ? NO? 

hehe it is actually this blue-ish shoes. 







And from all those photos, I just realized how much I love taking photo of my feet with shoes. 
Sampey pernah ada group whatsapp dengan geng2 bloggers juak dolok, sidak anta gmbr kaki dengan kasut dalam whatsapp. and I compile it together. hehe ada kaki bang derio, ninie, heinsen, sapa gik pun empunya kaki dalam tok oh. lupak juak dah hehe




Why i love shoes? Cause if I wear slippers, I tend to wear it wrong. Like this. 
hahahaha and that's why every single time I only have 1(ONE) slipper 
until it wear off then I buy a new one. 





 p/s I don't have ladies shoes (to be read heels etc) . lol

5 comments:

  1. I've stopped wearing shoes since I retired over 10 years ago so these days, when I have to attend a formal function and have to put on my old leather shoes, it can get so very painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stop mine recently, by stop I mean not wearing it as much as I was before.. Like every single time I went out. NOw more preferable slippers. Slip in slip out. hehe yeah it can get very painful if we're not used to it anymore

      Delete
  2. banyak juakk...hahah jum hiking wp kmk xda kasut hiking. gi serapi.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.